CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

I LOVE YOU

We say ‘I love you’,
Just about everyday,
Sometimes the birds are whispered
As we felt asleep at night,
Sometimes they’re spoken at the end
Of a phone conversation,
Or accompanied by a quick kiss
As we rush out the door,
The words are already there,
But sometimes we forget to think about,
How much they really mean….


Every time you hear me say,
Those three little words,
I want you to remember that,
They’re coming from the bottom of my heart,
I want you to remember that I love you
For everything you are,
And for everything I am with you,
I want you to remember that you’re
The best person I’ve ever known,
And I feel so lucky to have you in my life.


I want you to remember that
True love is forever,
And there is no love trues than
The love I feel from you,
I want you to remember that you’re
The most wonderful thing that
Has ever happenned to me,
My happy ending,
My dream come true,
My friend and my love,
All wrapped up in one,
I love you,
Past, present, and future,
I always love you…

0 comments: